Looking for a backsplash tile in Las Vegas? Majestic can not only help you find the very best backsplash tile stores in Las Vegas but also aid with premium-grade kitchen tile backsplash or bathroom backsplash tile installation in your home.
Adding some new backsplash tile to your kitchen or bathroom can make a massive difference to the space, and the best backsplash tile in Las Vegas is both functional and aesthetically pleasing, ready to enhance your home in more ways than one.
So, if you’ve been looking for backsplash tile installation near me, look no further! Majestic can offer the best backsplash tiles and installation services for your property. Contact us today to learn more.
There are a lot of backsplash tile companies in Las Vegas, and it’s rally hard to choose the best one. Majestic Cabinets offers higher standards of service, so it can be the most optimal choice for your remodel project. When looking for backsplash tile near you, it’s best to focus on the following key factors:
- Service – When it comes to kitchen remodeling or bathroom remodeling, good customer service can go a long way. The best backsplash companies offer great levels of service and will be happy to make recommendations or answer questions.
- Price – Price is another thing to focus on when looking for backsplash tile in Las Vegas. Prices can vary between different stores and backsplash installation companies, and it’s important to get the right products to fit your budget.
Either you need to install your backsplash in a kitchen or bathroom, Majestic Cabinets is here to help. Our team is professional at helping customers to find the best design solutions. Contact us now and our professional installers will guide you through all the remodeling process.
So, why might you want to look for backsplash tile installation near me or get some new kitchen tile backsplash installed in your home? Here are just some of the useful benefits that good quality bathroom backsplash tile can provide:
One of the main advantages of backsplash tile is how it can improve the aesthetic appearance of a room or space. Backsplashes are available in lots of beautiful colors and designs, and a mosaic tile backsplash, for example, could completely change the look of your bathroom.
Good quality backsplash tile, installed by professional backsplash installation companies, can last for years of use. It also provides a layer of protection for your walls, guarding against splashes and sprays. And with good quality product, you won’t need to worry about tile repair.
Ease of Maintenance
Premium backsplash tiles are also low-maintenance. They’re made from high-grade materials that can cope with splashes of water and other liquids, and even if marks do occur, you can usually simply wipe them away.
Majestic is one of the top companies in Las Vegas to turn to for all kinds of residential remodeling services, including backsplash installation in both the bathroom and kitchen. Here are the main backsplash-related services we provide.
Kitchen Tile Backsplash
The right kitchen backsplash can protect a beautiful and functional focal point in your kitchen, guarding against sprays and spillages while adding aesthetic value to the space. Majestic can help you choose the right backsplash tile and carry out a professional installation.
Bathroom Backsplash Tile
Bathrooms are also a great location for installation of backsplash tile. Majestic can help you identify the right shape, material, and style of tile to suit your bathroom and install it, or carry out a full bathroom remodel with new tiles and a fresh design.
There are plenty of different companies out there that offer backsplash installation services, but it’s best to opt for a trusted, local name if you want to get the best results. Here are some key reasons to always choose a professional installation company near you.
- Knowledge of the Local Area – One of the best reasons to work with local companies is the fact that they’re knowledgeable about the local area, so they know which materials work best and how to get work done for that particular part of the country.
- A Network of Trusted Suppliers – Local companies like Majestic also often have an established network of trusted partners or suppliers they can turn to in order to help you get the best products and the finest service for your project.
- Quick and Convenient Service – Another advantage of choosing local professionals is the fact that they’ll be able to provide quick and convenient service, arriving rapidly at your home without any delay to carry out the necessary work with minimal hassle.
If you’re ready to get started on your backsplash tile installation project in either the bathroom or the kitchen, Majestic is ready to help. Contact us today to learn more about our services or discuss the details of your project with one of our team members.
What Is the Most Popular Tile for a Kitchen Backsplash?
Ceramic tile tends to be the most popular option for kitchens, but plenty of other great options are available.
What Size Tile Is Best for the Kitchen Backsplash?
In general, we recommend 3 x 6 or 4 x 4 tiles for kitchen backsplashes, but other sizes can work and it will all depend on the size of your kitchen and the type of tile you’re looking for.
Do You Need a Tile Backsplash in the Bathroom?
It’s not completely necessary, but it is strongly recommended to have a backsplash in the bathroom. This helps to protect the wall and paint against water damage and makes the room look more pleasant and modern.
How High Should a Tile Backsplash Be in a Bathroom?
The average backsplash installation height is around 4″ above the counter or sink.
Should the Backsplash Tile Go Behind the Refrigerator?
No, it is not needed to put a backsplash behind the refrigerator, as this space is usually not visible and so putting a backsplash there would simply be a waste of material and money.